Event Calendar & Featured Events
Calling All Artists! Local area artists are invited to submit their work to our annual Small Works Exhibition Fundraiser. Get all the dates and details and pre-register to reserve your spot in the show. It’s a great way to share your talent while supporting your library. All are invited to attend the gala Opening Reception on Friday, November 3. Enjoy live music and light refreshments along with first choice of artwork. We hope to see you there!
● Fall Story Times begin September 5th. Brand New: Monday afternoon Story Time!
● Back to School Concert with the Brazilian Jazz Trio – September 6
● Movie Matinee: Asteroid City – September 15
● Hungry Readers Teen Book Club – September 16
● Artist’s Reception for Margaret Schuster – September 20
● Documentary Screening: Clear Day Thunder, Rescuing the American Chestnut – September 28
● Community Drum Circle – September 30
● Watercolor Portrait Workshop – October 14
● Spooky Reptiles from The Reptile Nook – October 21
● Pajama Story Time – October 25
Displays and Exhibits
There is always something new to see at the Harwinton Public Library!
Paintings by Margaret Schuster
In our Collection Cases:
Artifacts from the T.A. Hungerford Museum
If you have any items or special collections you would like to display at the Library, please email the Library Director.