Event Calendar & Featured Events
Get in the Fall spirit by picking up a Back to School Take-Home Activity Kit for ages 2-6. Kits available September 4 -11; no registration, while supplies last. Don’t forget to check out all of the great Scholastic resources for kids on our Stream & Download page: lesson plans, homework help, eBooks and activities to help you start the school year with confidence!
September’s calendar is full of activities for all ages:
● Outdoor Storytime – Thursdays @ 10:30
● Giggles & Wiggles – Tuesdays @ 10:30
● Natural Flea & Tick Control with The Grounded Goodwife Sep. 15
● Explore Connecticut’s Wineries with The Nutmeg Nose Sep. 18
● Introduction to Yoga & Chair Yoga Sep. 24
Displays and Exhibits
There is always something new to see at the Harwinton Public Library!
Artist Justine Coleman
In our Collection Cases:
Marvel Comics Figurines
If you have any items or special collections you would like to display at the Library, please email the Library Director.